Sunday, August 14, 2005

NO CHINESE WORD

I did nothing today...just read one chapter...only spent half an hour in it...work harder tmr, Sue!
but...I washed my 2 dogs tonight!! They gave their FIRST TIME to the new bathroom!!!! Pochi seemed nervous about it!!!


The workers won't come tmr and on Mon...start working again on Tue....It's really quite inconvenient!! But...It's worth coz the new bathroom looks great!!

I'll not at home since Tue anyway...and...I really have to buy more clothes for my working !!!!...just got one suit now!!! awesome!!!!

Mum will not at home from tmr morning...yearly camp! Um...I'll be lonely next week...!!
get it?!haha..

Just tried Shu Uemura cleansing oil and water foam sample, feel good!! The cleansing oil wash away the mascara and the eyeline....and it's v.clean!! Powerful!!! Recommended!!!!!!!!

Sleepy...not yet bath...thinking of MTY...and Debbi's really a mess....

I'm a lucky girl! At least I think so!! haha^8^ and u'll be a lucky man,too! ^.^''

I strongly felt that I'm starting my new life now.....a great change....leaving a student role...ha...maybe it's a little bit late to have this feeling.....but...this feeling is better than what I thought!! As b4 I don't like this feeling...I deem it's full of fear and uncertainty...But, it's totally wrong!!! In fact, It's fresh! It's full of challenges! And it's 180 degrees different from my past experience! I Luv this feeling! I felt once again that sufficient preparation made me feel great and CONFIDENT!!!! Good preparation is really so important,man!

life-long learning........it still have a long way to go.........add oil, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home